Whether you’re a seasoned Kratom enthusiast or someone that’s new to the plant, you probably know how tough it is to find good quality Kratom strains both on and offline. The following article is a review of the 7ohm Kratom vendor website, which is one of the most highly recommended sellers online.
Products You Can Find at 7ohm
7ohm Kratom is very active on social media and on their website. They provide you with all the information you need to make an informed purchase including clear guidelines for product shipping and processing which usually takes about 2 to 5 days.
This timeframe is enough for the vendor to process your order properly and make sure that you receive what you want. The most important thing is for you to place an accurate order and provide them with appropriate notice. From there, 7ohm Kratom will process your request as fast as possible to make sure that it meets your requirements.
However, it’s worth noting here that this vendor has received some bad reviews in the past due to slow shipping and a lack of variety when it comes to payment methods. The good news is that the company is working on correcting this problem through an internal restructuring that will see them running like a well-oiled machine (hopefully).
First off, they’ve created a brand-new website called 7OHMLABS.COM which is beautifully designed and customized for better responsiveness. Thanks to this new website layout and functionality, the processing is expected to take about 1 or 2 days instead of the usual 2 to 5 days.
7ohm’s CBD is 99.8% pure and has gone through considerable lab testing to reach that verdict. It contains potent cannabinoids that are beneficial at treating pain, anxiety, and stress, plus 1 gram of this product will only set you back $25.
Their Extract Special features Kratom extract that’s made from the actual leaf and a 200x concentration retail for $40 on the website. This product comes with other products that include Super Green, EGMD and Red Elephant. They also offer 100x concentrated Red Maeng Da for just $25.
For a 1024 mg CBD tincture, you’ll only have to pay $80.
How to Place an Order
7ohm has two order placing and processing methods in place:
This involves the customer emailing their order to the vendor’s official email, which is email@example.com. From there, you’ll receive an invoice that you can pay via bank transfer, debit card or PayPal.
- This method allows you to place an order through the phone by calling 425-395-4479.
- Make sure to give them all of your important details including your full name, the type of strain you want and the exact quantities as well as an accurate shipping address.
What Are the Prices?
- 7ohm has regular specials that differ according to the strain that you’re looking for and the quantities that you purchase.
- For instance, they have some nice ‘3 for the price of 2’ specials, $20 for 100 grams, and if you purchase three 250 gram products you could get 1 free and only pay $40 for the whole bundle!
Just remember that these offers are only available to customers that buy in bulk. Everyone else has to pay the original price.
It’s worth noting here that 7ohm buys its products from different countries around the world so that it can source the best of the best.
7ohm’s shipping policy states that they offer three different shipping methods, and each will reflect on the final price that you pay at checkout.
- First class shipping is the first option and costs $3.
- Priority mail comes at a $6 flat rate.
- Express shipping is available at $25 for same day delivery.
The point is that with 7ohm you’re guaranteed to get your order within a few days, granted that you’ve provided them with all the right information and have paid on time. This really helps to streamline the entire shipping process.
7ohm and Morphine
According to research, 7-hydroxymitragynine is 17 times more effective and powerful than morphine. It comes with impressive pain relief properties but without the dependency side effects often associated with morphine. That’s why Kratom is recommended as an alternative pain treatment for people that have a history of addiction and dependency.
The 7-hydroxymitragynine alkaloid within the Kratom plant is a well-known opioid agonist which means it acts as an opiate but without the addictive side-effects. Kratom doesn’t damage the cells or activate endorphins to the point that it becomes addictive. But, research is ongoing to figure out the extent of Kratom’s sedative effects.
- Kratom isolate is created by extracting particular components of the Kratom leaf.
- You see, there are 40 active compounds within the Kratom plant and 25 of them are alkaloids.
- Different strains carry varying levels of these compounds hence they offer different effects.
- Some are helpful at improving concentration and focus, while others are known to reduce pain and anxiety while boosting mood.
Kratom is primarily available in powder form but it usually tastes really bitter and has been known to cause an upset stomach. That’s why some manufacturers have chosen to isolate the plant’s beneficial alkaloids to avoid the bitter taste and the unnecessary alkaloids that might cause dependency.
As such, 7-hydroxymitragynine is a Kratom isolate.
Kratom Full Spectrum Isolate
- Each Kratom isolate carries a number of beneficial alkaloids that offer a range of health benefits.
- Most of the available isolates only contain one alkaloid to fight a particular ailment.
- On the other hand, you have Full Spectrum Isolate Extract which is basically an extract that contains all of Kratom’s natural alkaloids and none of the undesirable properties.
As you can see, 7ohm has earned its reputation as one of the best Kratom vendors out there. They sell high-quality Kratom strains at affordable prices and they always have specials and deals available for loyal customers and bulk orders.
Plus, their new and improved website makes for a smooth buying process with several shipping and payment methods.