Green Borneo Kratom has been considered for a long time as one of the most potent varieties of this famous plant. It’s rich in beneficial alkaloids that can help with pain relief, stress reduction, fighting anxiety and depression, as well as inducing euphoria.
Most people take this strain to elevate their mood and relax in social situations, while others take it for its analgesic properties to get rid of joint or muscle pain. If you’re thinking of trying this strain out for yourself, here’s all the information you need to know about it.
Where is Green Borneo Kratom Grown?
This strain originates from Borneo Island in Southeast Asia, which is why it’s been named after it. This is one of the largest islands in the world and is divided into three countries as a result. Administratively, Indonesia owns the largest part of Borneo, while Malaysia and Brunei are in charge of the rest.
Green Borneo Kratom is cultivated in old growth forests, which make up a large part of the island and are under the Indonesian government. The Kratom tree is commonly referred to as Mitragyna Speciosa in scientific circles, and it has been cultivated in this region for hundreds of years.
Ayurveda medicine practitioners know this plant to be a powerful analgesic and most of the natives in Southeast Asia take this plant for its medicinal and recreational properties.
Main Effects of Green Borneo Kratom
- Green Borneo Kratom is closely related to the coffee plant, which is why it has some stimulant properties and effects. It can also help to speed up digestion by allowing your body to maintain a steady metabolic rate throughout the day.
- Extra benefits that come from the stimulant properties of this plant include the ability to flush out excess toxins, relieve constipation and facilitate better nutrient absorption. It’s not uncommon to experience an improvement in bowel movements by becoming more regular, and it’s safer to consume Green Borneo for constipation instead of harmful constipation medicines that come with undesirable side effects. You may also take Green Borneo Kratom to relieve migraines, joint pain, muscle aches, and even vertigo.
- Experts recommend taking Green Borneo on an empty stomach to get the most out of it, and it’s available in powder and tea form as well. It’s best to take it in the morning, or during the day; otherwise it’s stimulant properties will keep you up all night. Don’t be surprised if you feel friskier than usual after taking this strain because it’s known to increase sex drive and libido.
- It’s worth noting here that Green Borneo Kratom acts as a nootropic as well, and has helped many students and professionals maintain optimal focus and clarity when preparing for tests or major work milestones. It might also be helpful to people who suffer from disorders like ADHD as well.
Side Effects of Green Borneo Kratom
- As with anything, it’s important to take Green Borneo Kratom in moderation or suffer the consequences of excess use.
- According to available anecdotal evidence, the optimal dosage for this strain is 5.5 grams, and beginners are recommended to start small with a dose of 1.5 grams. Of course, you may increase the dose slowly over time in small increments. This will help to regulate tolerance levels without causing side-effects like dizziness, nausea, and sedation.
- Keep in mind that Green Borneo Kratom is not known to cause dependency and addiction, so it’s safe for anyone to take.
Recommended Dosage of Green Borneo Kratom
- For the best results, it’s recommended to start with a low dosage of 2 to 3 grams if you want to get the best out of this strain.
- You might want to take it on an empty stomach for it to take effect and you’ll do well to remember that Green Borneo Kratom is more potent than Vietnamese and Malaysian Kratom. This means a little goes a long way and it may lead to sedative effects when taken in higher doses than recommended.
- Experts also recommend that you observe dosage intervals when taking this strain to prevent your body from developing a tolerance over time.
Alkaloids Present in Green Borneo Kratom
Green Borneo Kratom is rich in potent alkaloids that include 7-Hydrocymitragynine, 9-Hydroxycorynantheidine, Speciogynine, Mitragynine, and Mitraphylline. These are the main alkaloids that give this plant its strong effect on the human organism.
How do they work? They start by binding onto the brain’s pituitary glands to numb pain receptors and fool your mind into thinking that you’re no longer in pain. These alkaloids also trigger “happy hormones” like endorphins and oxytocin to induce a feeling of joy and euphoria.
When taken in dosages higher than 5 grams, Green Borneo Kratom can overstimulate the brain and damage the body, as your system will shut down to compensate for the excessive release of endorphins and other hormones.
Some of the side effects that come with overdosing on this Kratom strain include drowsiness, dizziness, and sedation.
Is Green Borneo Kratom Popular?
The island of Borneo is known for producing some of the best Kratom strains on the market, and this one is no different. Another popular strain from this variety is Red Vein Borneo which comes with a wide range of benefits that customers seem to enjoy.
Keep in mind that factors such as availability and individual preferences will also play a role in each strain’s level of popularity.
For the most part, Green Kratom from Borneo is milder in comparison to white and red vein Kratom strains from this region. That’s why it’s useful for beginners and experienced users alike because it’s a comprehensive yet mellow strain.
Everyone suffers from pain and discomfort from time to time, whether it’s physical or mental. When this happens, most people jump for the easy band-aid solution which is to pop pills. But, this comes with undesirable side-effects that can wreak havoc on your life in the long run.
That’s why many people are seeking alternative solutions that are natural, safe and pleasant to use. Green Borneo Kratom is one such solution, and it comes with powerful alkaloids that can help you overcome many ailments.