Green Malay Kratom originates from Malaysia and the locals there have been using it over the centuries for medicinal purposes. Some of its most common effects include boosting mood and relieving pain. In the West, Green Malay is known as one of the most potent Kratom strains that you can take, which is why users have given it the nickname “Super Green Malay.”
With that said, Green Malay Kratom is the preferable alternative to other stronger strains like Maeng Da. Although there’s still an on-going debate over which strain is better. Whichever way you slice it, one thing’s for sure; Green Malay is more affordable than Maeng Da.
Besides, there must be a few notable benefits of Green Malay since it has managed to stay relevant for so long.
All that aside, this article is going to focus on the various benefits of Green Malay, its recommended dosage and how it stacks up against other similar strains. Read on to find out more.
Benefits and Effects
- Part of what sets Green Malay Kratom apart from the rest is its level of potency and strength. That’s why this strain can help users maintain high energy levels for long periods. Also, Green Malay has a higher nutritional value than other Kratom strains because it’s much more active on all fronts.
- Due to its high output unit per consumption, it’s best to take Green Malay in low dosages, especially in the beginning. You have to be very mindful of how much of it you take, as too much can overwhelm you.
- You’ll do well to seek professional guidance on how much to take for your particular needs because sometimes dosage depends on weight, general tolerance, and other factors.
- It’s a common assumption that white vein and red vein Kratom are the most effective strains for suppressing chronic pain and they mostly originate from Bali and Thailand.
- Meanwhile, natives have been using Malay Kratom as a pain killer and relaxant for centuries because those are two of its most impactful benefits for chronic pain sufferers.
- It’s so effective that many modern allopathic doctors and professional physicians have been quoted saying that the effects of Green Malay are comparable to those of powerful narcotics like morphine.
- As you may know, morphine is the go-to drug of choice to treat patients that are going through acute or chronic pain. The only difference between Green Malay Kratom and morphine is that the former doesn’t come with any adverse side effects.
- After all, Green Malay doesn’t contain any additives or chemicals, and it’s 100% natural and pure.
That’s why Malaysians have been using Kratom to recover from post-surgical pain and trauma for centuries without experiencing any side effects. Pain suppressants are always the first line of defense against the agony of surgical procedures, and Green Malay works like a charm.
- Our bones and tendons start to deteriorate and lose their strength. As we get older, green Malay Kratom can help fight bone deterioration due to the unique way in which it affects the body’s chemical and hormonal structure.
- Of course, you still need to continue taking your calcium supplements because there needs to be calcium in your bones if you want the herb to work its magic.
- Green Malay will then play its part to complement and speed up the bone strengthening effects of calcium-rich foods and supplements.
- You should take only 100% authentic and pure Kratom products that can help you treat Osteoporosis and other bone defects more effectively. The Kratom should be sourced from its original, native land and come to you as is, without doping of any kind.
Green Malay Kratom is very effective at boosting natural calcium stores and strengthening bones. Just be sure to take it in the recommended doses as taking too much can lead to digestive problems and interfere with the body’s ability to produce calcium.
- Taking Kratom can significantly reduce back pain and aches, especially among the elderly. This is a common complaint with older individuals, and it can affect one’s ability to perform simple activities such as sitting down and walking.
- This condition is mainly caused by impairment of the vertebral columns. Green Malay Kratom works to energize the vertebral column thus relieving you from back pain and all the inconveniences it comes with.
- Sometimes, backaches originate from collisions or accidents that have happened a long time ago, but whose effects are only being felt in the present. Athletes are also prone to developing backache due to all the pressure they inflict on their bodies.
Lifting weights running and cycling require you to spend a lot of time on your feet, and they’re incredibly intensive activities. Taking Green Malay Kratom can lighten the pressure associated with these tasks in a natural and non-invasive way.
- Green Malay Kratom is a well-known treatment for migraines regardless of how the headache developed in the first place. It’s a preferable alternative to conventional allopathic medicine because it works in a completely different manner which is symbiotic with the body.
- Kratom goes straight to the source of the pain to treat the headache instead of suppressing the pain, which is what allopathic medicine does.
- It has long been known that Kratom is an energy-boosting medicine. It enhances daily performance in a way that’s similar to mental supplements but with the added benefit of boosting the body’s natural energy level as well.
- Green Malay Kratom can also improve digestion and immunity which manifests as increased appetite and better regularity. That’s why Kratom is considered suitable for both mental and physical health.
- Your physical and mental performance is predicated on your body’s ability to assimilate and eliminate food. No matter how well you eat, if your body isn’t assimilating the nutrients right, you won’t get the benefits that your body needs.
Kratom is excellent at promoting balanced assimilation of nutrients in the body without any side effects. That’s why people who consume Green Malay Kratom report feeling energized for long periods afterward, and their overall performance is usually off the charts.
Green Malay Kratom Vs. Other Strains
Kratom comes in a wide variety of different strains, all of which offer varying health benefits. However, green strains such as Green Malay Kratom are a cut above the rest thanks to their powerful effects.
- Although it acts as a stimulant, the effects of Green Malay are milder than other stimulants. But it’s still a marvelous energy booster and can help increase strength throughout the day without any added numbing effects that come with different strains.
- Furthermore, Green Malay Kratom contains highly concentrated alkaloids which help relieve pain while boosting energy levels.
- As such, this strain is ideal for anyone that works in a demanding job that needs constant productivity. If you’re in this position, then you need something that’s going to provide you with long-lasting energy while fighting the pain associated with strenuous work and that’s exactly what Green Malay Kratom can do.
- Another unique benefit of taking Green Malay Kratom is that its effects set in slowly. Unlike other strains that start to show their results as soon as you consume them, this strain has a gradual impact on the body.
- This is a piece of excellent news because fast-acting Kratom strains tend to have an abrupt and uncomfortable end. Imagine feeling great for 6 to 8 straight hours and then suddenly having all that energy taken away from you in a snap.
Luckily, Green Malay Kratom sets into the system slowly and steadily. If you’re suffering from pain, then you can expect to start feeling better within an hour of taking this strain. A couple of minutes, after that you should begin to experience its other benefits, such as increased energy levels and improved mood. Similar to how they set in, the effects of Green Malay all subside gradually, and this only happens with this particular Kratom strain.
Green Malay Kratom Leaves
Green Malay Kratom leaves contain a naturally-occurring alkaloid compound known as “Mitragynine.” This is what gives the plant its legendary pain relief effects, and that’s why Green Malay is so effective
- at alleviating osteoporosis,
- muscle aches,
- back pain,
- and migraines.
- In Malaysia, Kratom leaves are commonly referred to as “Ketum,” and they’re mostly used for their painkilling properties.
Malay Kratom leaves typically have a dark green hue and feature a unique oval shape. Most of them have a green vein, although some varieties come with a red vein or a white tone. The latter variety is usually the most potent of the three.
Thanks to containing copious amounts of Mitragynine, Green Malay leaves act as an antioxidant that helps to boost immunity and strengthen the body’s cells. Due to this effect, Green Malay Kratom is increasingly being used as a natural supplement for cancer patients who struggle with conventional treatment methods such as radiotherapy and chemo. Taking Kratom can significantly help to speed up the healing process in such cases.
Of course, there are plenty of testimonies and reviews out there about the effectiveness of Green Malay Kratom in boosting mood, maintaining hormonal homeostasis, and improving overall health.
The good news is that you don’t have to chew on Green Malay tree leaves to get all these benefits. This herb is available as a ground-up powder from the dried leaves of the tree, as well as in capsule form.
Generally speaking, it’s usually the large Green Malay trees that offer the most benefit because they contain the highest concentration of alkaloids.
You’re probably aware of the different varieties of Kratom products available on the market. Kratom comes in the form of a ground-up powder, capsules, liquid solutions and pills. Each offers a different method of consumption and has a unique effect on the body and mind.
- For instance, Green Malay powder is usually consumed through the “toss and wash” method which means you should take a spoonful of the powder followed by a glass of water, or pouring the powder into a glass of room temperature water and then simply gulping it down.
- However, you need to make sure that the powder doesn’t stick to the back of your throat as that may cause an uncomfortable burning sensation.
- Kratom in capsule form is a popular option because it’s easy to take it in this form. All you have to do is take the capsule with some water, and you’re done. There’s no chance of the powder coming out of the tablet and sticking to your throat and capsules are easy to carry and travel with, so you can take your Kratom in the right dosage no matter where you are.
- This makes it much more convenient than powder, which you cannot take with you when traveling due to the risk of spilling it.
- Kratom liquid extracts are also available and contain a higher concentration of the nutritional aspect of Kratom. As such, it’s advisable to take liquid extract Kratom in limited quantities because a little goes a very long way and there’s a more significant risk of overdosing.
- You don’t want to overuse such an intense concentration of Green Malay as it may cause serious adverse effects.
Furthermore, it’s highly recommended only to take Kratom in the morning or early afternoon. Avoid taking it in the evening or before sleep as it can affect your ability to snooze and get proper rest. Besides, the effects of Kratom provide the most benefit during the day.
Green Malay Kratom is a sacred and powerful herb that has so much to offer to us. But as with all good things, too much of it can lead to tolerance issues and conditions known as the “stagnant strain syndrome.” For the best results, spread your Kratom use across different strains so that you don’t end up feeling dependent on one particular variety.
As wonderful and marvelous as Green Malay is, its effects will truly shine when you take it responsibly and prudently.
yes, you are right. Well described everything There is no confusing material after reading this article you can easily decide You have to use it or not good. Good effort