Green Thai Kratom, another strain of Kratom or Mitragyna Speciosa, is gaining popularity worldwide. Like all the other Kratom varieties, Green Thai Kratom can be found natively in Southeast Asia.
Its effects sit in between Red Vein Kratom and White Vein Kratom. According to its long-term users, Green Thai Kratom or Green Vein Kratom, which is what it’s also known as, provides moderate cognitive enhancing effects which are good enough for its users to gain energy and improve focus without feeling fatigue.
Some users claim that Green Kratom is more efficient in providing focus and concentration compared to red and white vein variants.
You may have heard of Green Thai Kratom for its pain relief properties. It is very popular in the east to relieve discomfort without causing drowsiness which is often the effect of analgesics.
The Benefits of Green Thai Kratom
Green Thai Kratom has a die-hard following for lots of great reasons including the following:
- Like mentioned earlier, the strain has pain relief properties that can help those who are suffering from a variety of body pains including headaches, muscle pains, joint pains, and migraine.
- Because its pain relief properties are highly active, its effect is almost instant.
- What’s also great about Green Thai Kratom is that it doesn’t cause sedation.
- You will be able to get rid of pain without compromising your physical and mental functions with Green Thai Kratom.
Stimulant and Energy Booster
- Green Thai Kratom has been reported to increase the energy levels of its users, making it possible for them to face adversities in life while enjoying renewed strength.
- It’s most beneficial for people who are in industries that demand high levels of energy and concentration.
- If you are a regular drinker of coffee or any other energizing agent or liquid, you will find Green Thai Kratom as an excellent alternative in jumpstarting your day.
- A lot of people use Green Thai Kratom as a stimulant as well. It’s more effective as a stimulant compared to other strains because of its potency.
Increased Mental Function
- One reason why Green Thai Kratom is highly recommended among its users is that it offers an enhanced cognitive function.
- People who consume this strain have seen a great improvement in their mental health. They even noticed that they are more alert and have a clearer mindset when they take it.
- Although this specific benefit was only discovered in recent times, lots of users that claim they have stress and depression use Kratom as their herbal supplement as it relieves one’s suffering by inducing a relaxed state.
- If you want a natural way of dealing with agitation, we suggest you give the plant a try.
Other Types of Green Thai Kratom
The most outstanding and prominent strain of Green Vein Kratom is Green Thai Kratom which is originally from Thailand as its name suggests. It’s an incredible energy booster, an effective stimulant, as well as a useful remedy for pain.
But, you’ll come across other Green Vein Kratom strains that are less potent as you dive deeper into the market and they are as follows:
- Green Dragon – Sourced from Malaysia, the Green Dragon strain is dynamic when it is in action. Taken in a high dosage, it’ll improve a person’s energy levels, but it can also induce euphoria when taken in a smaller amount.
- Green Indo – Green Vein Indo is from Indonesia, and it is a strain that can be relied on for eliminating stress and anxiety. It will promote positive feelings and thoughts, giving you a way to fight depression and social anxiety.
- Green Kapuas – Originating from Malaysia, Green Kapuas can be euphoric or stimulating, depending on the dosage taken.
Side Effects of Green Thai Kratom
In general, consumption of Kratom including Green Thai is very safe in moderation. This means the user should maintain a responsible habit by controlling intake. Still, side effects may occur if the user becomes abusive of Kratom’s natural healing effects.
Users have reported feeling adverse effects when taking more than what’s recommended including the following but not limited to:
- Stomach Problems – A common side effect of Kratom when it is taken on a high dose or more than the recommended is diarrhea. Users may also experience indigestion or gastritis.
- Allergic Reactions – If you are very sensitive to a variety of elements, check with your physician before you take Green Thai Kratom as you may also be allergic to it. Skin or respiratory allergies will become worse if you use Green Thai Kratom abusively.
- Weight Problems – People who use Kratom abnormally regardless of the strain experience extreme weight gain or weight loss. However, there are those that think this side effect is beneficial, depending on the user’s preference.
Recommended Dosage of Green Thai Kratom
In general, there’s no ideal dosage of Green Thai Kratom as each person is different. The effects of Green Thai Kratom vary as well, depending on the user’s tolerance, weight, and measurements. Still, there’s an adequate dose for someone who’s just trying out Green Thai Kratom, and that’s one gram a day.
Depending on the results, the user may increase consumption by three grams a day. For those who are looking for a stronger, more lasting effect, five grams would be the limit.
Keep in mind that Green Thai Kratom and other Green Vein Kratom strains have been used as a natural medicine in Southeast Asia for centuries. They’re safe to consume granted that users follow the recommended daily dosage. With frequent usage, your body will develop tolerance, so make sure that you limit your consumption.
Green Thai Kratom is a balanced strain that has various characteristics. Compared to the red and white strains, Green Thai Kratom elevates energy and relieves pain in moderate amounts. But, you need to make sure that you purchase from a reputable company to enjoy its full benefits. A well-known seller of Green Thai Kratom is guaranteed to provide you with only the highest quality and ensure that your expectations are met.