Buying Kratom is as easy as doing a search online. But if you really want to get something that can give you the best value for your money, you should take some time to look for a reputable vendor who is known for selling high-quality and authentic Kratom products. When it comes to reputable Kratom vendors, Happy Hippo Herbals is worth checking out.
If you’ve been buying Kratom products for a while now, then there’s a good chance that you’ve come across Happy Hippo. After all, they are one of the leading suppliers of different Kratom products and are known to offer only the best products in the market.
Happy Hippo is an herbal company based in Boise, Idaho. Even though they are still a relatively young company, they have already made a name in the Kratom industry. They have built a following in the Kratom community and if you read the reviews written about them, most of the customers have nothing but only good words for them. But are they really worth the hype? Read on to find out!
What Are the Prices?
If you refer to the reviews of the customers of Happy Hippo, you’ll know that they are happy with the reasonable prices of their Kratom products. What’s more, they accept various modes of payment, from cryptocurrency to e-check and mobile checks. They won’t add any extra fee regardless of the mode of payment that you will choose to pay.
To give you an idea, here’s the cost of buying some Kratom products from Happy Hippo.
Fast Acting Strains
The Fast Acting Strains cost $20 and more. Under this strain, you get to choose from the Rockstar Hippo Capsules, Dragon Bali Capsules, and Hyper Hippo Capsules. At a price range of $8 and $14, you can get the Thunder Hippo, Viet Dong Hippo, and several other strains.
Moderate Leaves Strains
For strains that cost $12 and up, you can choose from the following Moderate Leaves Strains – Electric Elephant, Hero Hippo, Ghost Hippo, and Bhagwan Osho Hippo. There are also varieties under this strain that cost $10 or less, such as the Spooky Hippo.
Slow Leaves Strains
The Slow Leaves Strains cost only $12 and for this strain, you can choose from different varieties – Slow-Mo Hippo, Bali Red, including White-Horned Rhino. For only $7 to $11, you can also get the Common Bali and Superior White Hulu.
Are the Products Tested in a Lab?
The products that Happy Hippo sells undergo lab testing so you can rest assured that you are only getting the highest quality products possible. Happy Hippo works with a third-party international laboratory for the tests.
The company shows in its website that all products being sold have gone through a rigorous lab test. Their goal is to sell only the highest quality product that their customers deserve. They will make sure to check the authenticity of each product to ensure that they are up to standards. For products that have turned out negative in the report, they will seize them and stop their distribution.
The laboratory of Happy Hippo Herbals complies with the US standards to ensure cleanliness and safety. We want this review to be as transparent as possible so we have provided below the lab test results of Happy Hippo. Take note that the test was in accordance with the USP standard for the overall plate count and enrichment.
Here are the results:
- No salmonella was found on any of the products.
- None of the products tested have viruses or bacteria.
- The Coliform level is at a normal level, which means it’s below 107cfu/g.
- There’s a low to a normal level of mold or yeast.
- There’s no presence of E.Coli detected.
Given the lab results above, it’s safe to conclude that the products of Happy Hippo are indeed safe for use. The testing was done in some of their most popular strains, which include the Magic Hippo, Hyper Hippo, Rockstar Hippo, and Happy Hippo 1.
As you can see, the samples were found to be safe for distribution. You won’t have to worry about suffering from any harsh side effects that could put your health at risk.
How to Order from Happy Hippo?
- For first time customers who are not sure how to order products from the Happy Hippo website, you can refer to the Happy Hippo Helper for assistance. This is where you can get in touch with their customer support. Here, you can ask information about any product that they sell and get help with any issues and problems that you will encounter while placing your order.
- As one of the most popular sellers of Kratom online, they receive lots of calls and emails from hundreds of customers every day so you may have to wait for a little while for your inquiry to be addressed.
- When you’re ready to place an order, simply do a search for the product that you are interested in buying and place it on your shopping cart. At check out, enter your shipping information and make a payment. Wait for a few days for your order to be delivered.
- The shipping time is usually within 36 hours or less than 2 business days.
We have provided almost everything you need to know about Happy Hippo in this in-depth review. By now, you should be able to decide for yourself if it’s really worth buying from their website. As you see, the lab results show that the company indeed sells products of good quality. They are free from contaminants and other toxic substances that could jeopardize the health of the user.
So now, you can go ahead and start shopping for Kratom from the Happy Hippo website. But before you do so, make sure you understand the laws in your country regarding the use of Kratom. There are still some places that ban the use of Kratom. So do your research well and understand the local laws concerning Kratom use if you don’t want to get penalized.