Red Horn Kratom is one of the rarest strains that you can find because according to growers it’s quite difficult to cultivate, especially when compared to other strains. As a result, it’s not as widely available.
Many people confuse it with Maeng Da because of its potency, but the two are very different from one another, and you can spot Red Horn by the spikes on its tree leaves. Similarly to Maeng Da, Red Horn Kratom comes with a high volume of beneficial alkaloids. But this strain is unpredictable in its effect. Sometimes it acts fast, and sometimes it’s slow depending on the user and the dosage taken.
What’s the Origin of This Strain?
Red Horn Kratom grows abundantly in Southeast Asia, especially in countries like Indonesia, Thailand, and Borneo. It is believed that this strain is a hybrid of Maeng Da and red-veined Kratom and it’s very sought-after.
Its nicknames include “spiked leaf” and “tri-horned” thanks to the characteristic jagged tip of the leaves. One could argue that Red Horn Kratom leaves have a very horn-like appearance, and the lower part of the strain’s leaf is quite similar to the Red Vein Kratom.
Nevertheless, Red Horn Kratom is in high demand due to its wide array of benefits.
Main Benefits of Red Horn Kratom
Red Horn Kratom comes with a variety of medical benefits, which have made it quite popular in a short amount of time.
Here are some of the many advantages that come with taking this fantastic Kratom strain:
- One of the most well-known effects of Red Horn Kratom is that it can help you boost mood. Not only that but it can significantly increase feelings of positivity and optimism while naturally reducing signs of depression.
- Depression sufferers can benefit a great deal from this particular Kratom strain, and it has helped many to overcome it and increase productivity.
Helps You Relax
- Another benefit of Red Horn Kratom is that it can relax the mind and body by minimizing muscle tension and mental stress. Some people also use it to overcome physical and emotional stress as well, which makes it easier for them to cope with the demands of daily life.
- Red Horn Kratom is also popular for its ability to relieve acute and severe pain. As such, it can be helpful in relieving the worst symptoms of medical conditions like arthritis, irritable bowel syndrome, migraines, and fibromyalgia.
- Most patients have decided to swap conventional pain medications in favor of using this strain because it’s a very effective natural pain relief remedy.
- Anxiety is a common ailment nowadays, and it affects millions of people every day. Taking Red Horn Kratom can significantly reduce the effect of anxiety on a sufferer’s life and improve your overall quality of life.
- That’s because this strain promotes feelings of peace and tranquility that help to wash away anxiety, and it can even help to prevent the occurrence of panic attacks.
- Of course, it’s not a quick-fix solution, but it has worked for many people and has helped them manage anxiety.
Recommended Dosage of Red Horn Kratom
- Red Horn Kratom is a highly potent strain, so it’s advisable to use caution when taking it. Even when taken in low dosages of 1 to 3 grams, this strain offers fantastic effects. Most people will benefit tremendously from taking 1 gram per day.
- As we’ve mentioned, Red Horn acts as a natural painkiller, and it’s able to relieve both chronic and acute pain. It’s more of an analgesic than a stimulant, although you might feel somewhat elated and euphoric when you take it in doses of up to 9 grams per day.
However, it’s not recommended to take Red Horn Kratom in such high doses because there’s no telling what side effects it could induce.
- It’s best to take it in low to moderate doses which will give you a strong soothing and relaxant effect, which makes it ideal for taking in the evenings. It’s a more natural and gentle alternative to beer and wine, for example.
- The effects offered by Red Horn Kratom will depend on the user because it’s a very unpredictable strain. But, it has been known to increase energy levels, reduce anxiety, alleviate body pain and enhance mood.
For the best results, start with a low dose of 1 to 2 grams. But, if you’re suffering from chronic pain or any other medical condition, then you may increase the dose. Its effects are quite long-lasting and will only leave your system after 3 to 6 hours.
The Difference Between Red Horn Kratom and Green Horn Kratom
Red Horn Kratom is quite similar to Green Horn Kratom, save for a few differences. It’s important to pay attention to the differences more than the similarities when trying to decide which option to pick.
- First of all, Green Horn Kratom is weaker than Red Horn when it comes to boosting mood and calming the mind. Green strains are known for their energy-boosting effects because they act as stimulants. But, they’re not as powerful or versatile as Red Horn.
- Suffice to say; Red Horn Kratom is an ideal solution for anyone that wants to elevate mood and relieve pain to get on with their day. Yes, Red Horn is pricier than Green, but it’s well worth the price when you consider the difference in the quality of benefits.
- Also, keep in mind that Red Horn is unique from other varieties not just in its level of potency but due to its versatile effects. To get the most out of this strain, it’s recommended to start with the lowest dose possible and then take it from there.
Red Horn Kratom is one of the fastest growing strains on the market, and it’s not hard to see why. It offers a plethora of benefits, from calming the mind and body to relieving pain, depression, and anxiety. The only downside is that its effects are quite unpredictable, but a good way to regulate them is to take it in the recommended dosage.