Red Vein Thai Kratom is one of the most popular strains of the Kratom plant, and avid users endearingly call it ‘Red Thai’ for short. This strain is commonly taken to induce feelings of calm and relaxation in stressful situations, and it has a very positive effect on emotional and physical wellness.
Unlike Green Vein Kratom, Red Thai Kratom doesn’t act like a stimulant, and yet its effects are very long lasting. It has a euphoric effect and can help to alleviate pain as well.
What is Red Vein Thai Kratom?
Like all other Red Vein Kratom products, Red Thai comes from Kratom tree leaves that have reddish veins. The leaves take on this unique hue because of a particular chemical that’s present in the tree. Of course, even red hued Kratom leaves come in different varieties based on the location they’re harvested from and their genetic makeup.
In some cases, variations in the red hue happen as a result of age or condition.
- For example, some farmers have observed that younger trees tend to develop a red vein as a way to ‘defend’ themselves against insect attacks.
- Other Kratom farmers say red veined trees are stronger and more resilient, which means they’re able to provide a higher yield with each harvest.
- There’s also a suggestion that the change in vein color that some Kratom trees experience is a result of weather changes.
Nevertheless, Red Thai Kratom has more of a relaxed and even sedative effect when compared to its white and green-veined counterparts. That’s why it’s so popular with people who suffer from sleep disorders like insomnia.
- Red Thai Kratom is one of the few strains that are safe to take at the end of the day because it doesn’t have any stimulant effects whatsoever.
- Also, this strain can act as pain relief medicine, which makes sense when you consider all the relaxing properties it provides. Not only that but this strain has a way of brightening the mood like no other, which makes it perfect to use when you’re feeling down or in need of some inspiration.
Primary Benefits of Red Thai Kratom
- Medicinal relief from aches and pain is possible with Red Thai Kratom. According to recent user reports, most people who take Kratom turn to the red strain for pain relief.
- While there’s hardly any scientific research on Kratom, there’s a study that was conducted by Becket A.H that might be able to shed some light on the relationship between the alkaloids in Kratom and the plant’s pain-killing vein color variations.
- This study shows that Red Thai Kratom has high amounts of the pain-killing alkaloid known as 7-hydroxymitragynine, and that’s why it’s so effective at alleviating pain.
- Like most other herbal remedies, the pain relieving properties found in Red Thai Kratom are also responsible for its relaxing and sedative effects.
- Again, the 7-hydroxymitragynine alkaloid is to thank for these benefits.
3-Can Help with Opiate Withdrawal
- Current data shows that all red veined Kratom strains work great at alleviating opiate withdrawal symptoms.
- This is good news for anyone that wants to shake off an opiate addiction or dependency on drugs like heroin and morphine.
4-Lifts the Mood
- If you want a little “pick me up” or you want to boost your mood ahead of social engagement, look no further than the Red Thai Kratom.
- Similar to other strains, Red Thai is fantastic at lifting the spirits.
However, it’s much stronger and more effective at it than other Kratom strains because it also promotes feelings of euphoria and happiness. As a result, Red Thai Kratom can be taken to encourage a sense of well-being and positivity, while getting rid of self-abasing thoughts and negative feelings.
That’s why Kratom is seen as an effective natural remedy for alleviating disorders like anxiety, depression, and stress.
5-Helps with Sleep
- Are you tired of staring at the ceiling and counting sheep every night? Have you grown sick of taking over-the-counter sleeping pills? Consider trying Red Thai Kratom.
- Since it doesn’t have any stimulant effects, Red Thai can usher you to sleep by promoting relaxation and tranquility.
- The problem with insomniacs is that they struggle to shut off the brain so they can’t get to sleep as a result. Red Thai solves this problem by shutting down the brain’s neural pathways. This leads to a restful and peaceful mind state that brings about sound sleep.
Recommended Dosage of Red Thai Kratom
When it comes to Red Thai Kratom, the dosage you take depends on your condition and a variety of other factors.
Generally, a dosage of 4 to 8 grams is acceptable for
- relieving pain,
- anxiety depression,
- mood swings,
- and insomnia.
This dosage will elevate your mood while promoting a sense of peace and calm.
It’s recommended to take a dosage of 8 to 9 grams, to alleviate pain, because that’s how much it takes to activate the Kratom compounds that bind to the brain’s pain receptors, thus reducing the sensation of pain. Although Red Thai Kratom is considered to be a mild strain, you should still take caution and be responsible when consuming it.
This means you should never increase your dosage unnecessarily and never go above the recommended dose, as doing so can lead to side effects
- like nausea,
- and vomiting.
It could be worse if you combine Kratom with opiates and alcohol, so never make that mistake.
Another good tip is to only purchase your Kratom from a reliable supplier with a proven and positive track record. There are many vendors out there who misrepresent or falsely advertise their Kratom, which makes it even more incumbent to be vigilant and responsible.
It has established that Red Thai Kratom is a viable solution for anyone that suffers from chronic pain, insomnia, stress, anxiety, and depression. It contains powerful and beneficial alkaloids that help to lift the mood while relaxing the body and mind.
Plus, Red Thai Kratom is known as the safest strain for beginners because it’s much gentler than other varieties. When taken in the right doses, this strain can significantly improve one’s quality of life by taking care of some of the most irritating ailments.