For a long time, the powerful Yellow Vein Kratom was the rarest strain of this plant that you could come across. Most Kratom users weren’t even aware of it. But this strain has seen an increase in popularity lately in tandem with increased availability.
Now, there’s a lot of debate going on about from where this strain originates. Much of the debate is centered around its characteristic yellow color. Many say that it’s because Kratom leaves turn yellow when harvested at the end of the picking season.
The truth is that the Yellow Vein Kratom gets its unique color from a drying method that turns White Vein Kratom leaves into a golden color.
This theory makes sense because there are only three Kratom strains, and they’re
- and green – no yellow!
Yellow Vein Kratom Types
One of the things you’ll notice when shopping for Yellow Vein Kratom is that vendors have a limited variety of products available. This is mainly because this Kratom strain is rather new and not as widely available as the other strains.
Some of the most common varieties of Yellow Vein Kratom include:
Yellow Bali Kratom
- This particular variety originates from either White Bali, or Green Bali leaves. Frequent users of Yellow Bali Kratom say it has fantastic mood-boosting qualities, but it’s not as stimulating as White Bali.
Yellow Borneo Kratom
- This variety is either sourced from Green, White or Red Borneo Kratom. It produces effects that are akin to Green Borneo, which means it leaves the user feeling motivated, energized and cheerful. It also has important analgesic properties to it.
Yellow Sumatra Kratom
- This yellow strain is the hardest to get because there aren’t a lot of Sumatra Kratom trees around. Consuming this strain will make you feel energized, euphoric and in a good mood overall.
- Some users say that it’s great for relieving stress and reducing the occurrence of mood swings.
Yellow Indo Kratom
- According to avid users of this strain, it acts as a mild stimulant, and it’s good at lifting the mood. It’ll make you feel euphoric for several hours, as its effects tend to last longer than usual.
- Plus, it has an agreeable aroma compared to the other Kratom strains.
Yellow Malay Kratom
- This strain has described as homeopathic, due to its subtle energizing effects. It’s not as stimulating as its white or green vein progenitors, but it’ll give you a steady burst of energy that will carry you for much of the day.
- It’s ideal for when you want to keep productivity levels high, and you won’t come crashing down when it wears off.
Yellow Vietnam Kratom
- As the name implies, this strain comes from Vietnam, and its effects are quite similar to those of Maeng Da and Red Vietnam. Although it’s a fairly new addition to the market, this strain is very popular due to its high alkaloid content.
- Its effect is a combination of euphoria and stimulation. That’s why many users take it to relieve stress and relax at the end of a long work day.
- Others use it to achieve better focus and productivity at work. Either way, its effects can last for a very long time.
Main Benefits of Yellow Vein Kratom
Yellow Vein Kratom is said to produce effects that are similar to those of Green Kratom strains. They’re long-lasting and offer a wide variety of benefits.
Here are some of the most common effects of Yellow Vein Kratom that you can expect to experience:
- Stress relief
- Improved mood
- Increased energy
- Pain relief
- More positivity
- Anxiety relief
- Improved concentration
As you can see, Yellow Vein Kratom effects are stimulating in nature, so it’s recommended that you consume it in the morning. It’ll act as the perfect pick me up to get you focused, energized and ready to take on the world!
This strain also comes highly recommended for new users who’ve never taken white Kratom strains before. That’s because it’s stimulating without being too overwhelming like characteristically potent white Kratom.
Yellow Kratom strains are ideal for taking in the morning when you want to set a positive tone for the day. It also works great for relieving stress and anxiety, which means you’ll benefit from it if you suffer from depression.
With that said, the effects of Kratom will differ from one user to another. Many factors will determine the intensity with which Kratom acts on your system. This includes your weight, body chemistry and age, as well as the place of origin and the manufacturing process of the plant.
Recommended Dosage of Yellow Vein Kratom
As with anything, it’s important to take Yellow Vein Kratom in moderation and with great care. For the best results, start with the lowest dosage possible and stick to it. The Yellow Vein strain is known for its ability to affect positive psychological changes in the individual, and it can significantly improve your ability to perform strenuous tasks.
- Your dosage will depend on your unique situation, and your pharmacist will consider your condition in its entirety before recommending an increase, if necessary.
- Experts recommend taking a low or moderate dose of Kratom in the beginning. Whatever happens, never start with a high dose because that can have detrimental effects on your health.
- It’s entirely possible to get the most out of Yellow Vein Kratom with a dose as low as 2 to 5 mg.
Although Yellow Vein Kratom strains are a new addition to the Kratom market, they’re highly popular. The best way to find a quality variety of this strain is to source it from a trusted and reliable vendor.
If you’re new to using Kratom and you are thinking of trying Yellow Vein, consider starting with samples first. This is an excellent introduction to Kratom because it enables you to try out different varieties without wasting money on a bulk purchase of the full product. It’s the easiest and most economical way of finding the best Kratom strain for your needs.